Monday, December 6, 2010

A Crazy Week...

So my life is a little crazy right now. Working 40+ hours a week and going to school full time is no easy thing. Finals are next week and I cannot wait for them to be over so I can relax a little bit. Those three weeks will be glorious.

Well I start going to a running fellowship group with a group of ladies from church tomorrow. We will meet every Tuesday and Thursday and run for an hour. I am happy about this. I need the accountability! Hopefully I can get into a routine with these ladies and also get to know them at the same time!

I am trying to get ready for the Resolution Run 5k on New Years. It is a run to raise awareness and money for MADD. It should be an awesome event! It's not too late to sign up!


For more information you can check out their website: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Resolution-Run-5k-2010/170544062327

ALSO, a group of 5 or 6 ladies from my work have committed to running the next Warrior Dash next March in Conroe! I have had ladies on a different floor look at my pictures on the website (pretty terrible let me tell you...)and say that I have inspired them. It's funny because I don't feel like I am where I need to be physically to inspire anyone. Hopefully after a few more weeks of continuous running I can start to feel like a runner!


No comments:

Post a Comment