Monday, August 16, 2010

Wow I'm old...

So last night I couldn't sleep so I decided to go onto my old Xanga account and go through all my posts and read the comments from my friends. It was so fun! Xanga is a lot like blogspot...well it could be the same really, just a different name. Let me just tell you, I was sooo dramatic back then. Then again, most children are. I say children because when I look back at my 20-22 year old self I was a child, compared to who I am now. What I was looking for in life was a lot different than now. I had no responsibilities, it was so nice! All I had to do was go to class come home and study...which usually turned into socializing.

Now that I am 26 and I am...gulp... older, I see where my priorities in life have shifted. I even compare my wants back then to my wants now. Everything was so trivial compared to now.

I live in a house now with two awesome girls, just living the life, loving God, and encouraging one another. I love it. It kind of reminds me of college and the Whitehouse...

Going back to Xanga... I forgot how much fun it is to blog! I mean I don't know of anyone who actually uses blogspot except my roomie Sarah, but it will be nice to put my thoughts down and kind of use it to document my life. I wonder what I will think of the present me 5-10 years from now. Will the future me laugh at what the present me and think that I'm dramatic and childish? Haha who knows, I guess I'll just have to see.

Well I guess We shall see what comes of this, I might be over it by tomorrow...who knows.

lovies.

1 comment:

  1. I prefer experienced over the word 'old'
    Also, 26 is YOUNG! In like 5 years we're going to look back and see how lame we were at 26 and wish we were this age again!
    Keep blogging or we'll have nothing to laugh at!

    ReplyDelete